Termite Treatment Ipswich: Ways To Identify a Bad Pest Control Contractor
Getting pest control service for your pest problems in your property is the best way to efficiently deal with it. There are many pest control services out there and it’s up to you finding the right contractor for the job.
Whether you need a technician for termite treatment Ipswich, bird control or any other pest control service, it is necessary to know important details before hiring a pest control company or individual. You want a competent pest control service and by taking your time and doing your homework you will find the right company or individual to help you with your pest problem.
You should know how bad companies or individuals work. Beware of contractors that:
- Want to arrange pest control as part of a package deal, such as general home improvement or tree trimming.
- Will give you a special price if treatment is done right away.
- The listed telephone number is not working.
- Offer services door-to-door or targeting elderly or infirm persons who live alone. If this is the case you will have to CHECK their license and credentials.
- Appear unexpectedly and tell you they found insects in your neighbour’s house and show you evidence of a neighbourhood problem.
- Quote a per-gallon price. Termite control can require several hundred gallons of diluted insecticide.
- They say they use a special formula. Note that all pesticide products should be registered by the U.S. EPA and the States Departments of Agriculture. Approved pesticide products have labels containing all active ingredients.
- Pressuring you into quickly signing a contract by telling you that your house is structurally weak and may collapse if not treated right away.
- Tell you they have excess material left over from a recent job and offer it your at a lowered price for immediate treatment.
- Tell you they are endorsed by the States Departments of Agriculture, the U.S. EPA or other government agency. Note that the government offices DO NOT recommend any service company or particular pesticide product.