Termite Treatment Deebing Heights: Beware Of Bad Pest Control Contractors
Whether in need of termite treatment Deebing Heights, bird control or any other pest control services, it is important to know important details before deciding to hire one. You want a reliable pest control technician and by taking your time and doing some research you will find the right pest control company or individual.
To avoid hiring a bad pest control contractor, it can be helpful to know what bad contractors do. Beware of contractors that:
- include pest control as part of a set deal, such as general home improvement or tree trimming.
- give you a unique price when you agree to have treatment right away.
- do not have a working telephone number.
- offer services from door-to-door or choosing elderly or infirm persons who live alone. CHECK their license and credentials.
- come unexpectedly and tell you they found insects in your neighbour’s house and show you evidence of a neighbourhood problem.
- asking for a per-gallon price. This is to their advantage as termite control can require several hundred gallons of diluted insecticide.
- say they use a special formula. Not that all U.S. EPA and the States Departments of Agriculture approved pesticide products have labels containing all active ingredients.
- tell you that your house is structurally weak and may collapse if not treated and pressure you to sign a contract immediately.
- tell you they have excess material left over from a recent job and offer it your at a lowered price for immediate treatment.
- they claim to be endorsed by the States Departments of Agriculture, the U.S. EPA or other government agency. The truth is government offices DO NOT recommend any service company or particular pest control product.